Administrative Assistant Vacancy
Gorongosa National Park is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the Project Accountant. The workplace will be in Beira City, with occasional trips to Gorongosa.
Interested applicants should send their CVs, including certifications, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Women are encouraged to apply. Deadline is February 5th 2021.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Office Management.
- Supporting the Treasurer in withdrawing and depositing securities.
- Support in the processing of documents in different institutions and organizations.
- Management of all office materials and consumables, ensuring its normal functioning.
- Management / routing of communications (from the outside to the office and from the outside, including the preparation of different correspondence as per superior instructions).
- Ensure the proper maintenance of the office and ensure the creation and maintenance of hygiene, safety and comfort conditions for workers.
- Receive and refer visitors to the office accordingly.
In addition to the functions mentioned above, the Administrative Assistant (M / F) is expected to perform other specific tasks related to administration and finance, as assigned.
- Complete secondary education (higher education will be an advantage).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in the area.
- Mastery of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Abilities to work in an organized, independent and team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in Portuguese and knowledge of English (spoken and written).
Women are Encouraged to Apply
Please send yourv CVs and Copies of Certificates by February 5, 2021, via the email address: email@example.com